This trip is a lifetime experience! Sail through some of the most pristine Greek islands. Explore them by sea and land.
Your sojourn will be like a modern Odysseus or Jason with hikes through amazing sceneries. This tour is the only one in Greece that gives you the experience of having a private catamaran waiting for you in an idyllic cove at the end of your hike.
We curated this experience for people who enjoy trekking. You should be in good physical condition. The walking trails are a mixture of dirt tracks and well-constructed stone mule paths. Along the coast, we walk on the sand for some stretches -- a good walking pole may be useful.
Relatively easy hikes, 3 to 5 hours per day. This a good start for a first trekking holiday.
If you don't want to hike, you can just hang out on the boat or enjoy the warm Aegean waters.
No sailing experience necessary. Those who are already familiar boating are more than welcome to assist our certified skipper throughout the journey. This trip is also a great opportunity for people with no experience to learn the fundamental principles of the art of sailing.
Daily meditation, restorative yoga, and energizing breathwork.
Aegean Sea, Greece
Inquire About Dates
Contact for Details
PRICE PER PERSON (double/twin)
- 9 days/ 8 nights,
- One night in DBL/TWIN Deluxe Acropolis view room in Athens at the King George hotel
- 2 nights at the Verina hotel in Sifnos
- DBL cabins on board, on BB basis
- Boat rental (catamaran lagoon 450) with skipper
- Port fees
- English speaking tour leader / Professional guide during sightseeing
- Trekking and sailing activities mentioned in the program
- Full board (Breakfast on board, picnic or regular lunches and dinner in local taverns/on board)
- Coffee, tea, juices, and water on board
- All transfers by private A/C buses and/or taxis
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Athens (entrance fees included)
- Sightseeing tour in Sounio (Temple of Poseidon – entrance fees included)
- Cooking class
- Mindfulness and Meditation sessions
- Greek dancing lesson
- Ferry tickets to Serifos on high-speed ferry
- Transfers (incl. luggage transfers)
- International flights
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Personal Expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Optional gratuities to leader, guides and local staff
- Transfers from Athens International Airport
- Bank and service charges for payment; 3% for credit card, and $75 for each wire transaction from Sojourn Explorers to our travel partners Greece.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellation insurance is highly recommended.
- Deposit Requirements: 25% per person deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- The trip cost has been discounted by 3% for check payment, which is not applicable if a credit card is used. Bank wire fees will still apply.
Aegean Sea, Greece
Inquire About Dates
King George hotel Athens – Deluxe Acropolis
Dating back to 1930 and located in the center of Athens, the 5-star King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, represents the absolute essence of a fascinating boutique hotel. Perfectly situated for captivating experiences, a truly inspiring and gracious venue, King George is located within walking distance from the wonders of Athens. The Acropolis, Agora, Plaka and Thission are nearby, so too are upmarket boutiques, world-renowned museums, and the city’s vibrant business district. With 102 rooms and suites, the awarded Tudor Hall Restaurant featuring authentic Greek cuisine and incomparable views of the city’s landmarks, King George finds its best expression in their outstanding personalized service.
Verina Hotel – Sifnos
Sprawling on the side of a steep hill with nothing between you and the endless Aegean blue, Verina Astra leaves you speechless and transcendent. The impressive panoramic view will take your breath away, especially at night when the stars are lit and you feel like every corner was designed to invite you to infinite star gazing. It is no wonder that this stunning complex has taken its name from the Greek word for stars – Astra – and each suite is named after a constellation. The complex consists of 7 separate buildings, creating an atmosphere of small independent villas, surrounded by beautiful gardens. An open lounge area with this same unbelievable view provides the perfect spot to enjoy a cocktail in the evening. Or enjoy your breakfast, which is a real experience, either you take it in the lounge area or in your room. Prepared with local produce and with emphasis on local delicacies, this breakfast is a godsend you will never forget: homemade cookies and jams, pancakes with honey, omelets prepared with free range eggs – a real treat that will spoil you forever! Spend some time around the infinity pool that creates a new dimension for the notion infinite blue.
[contact-form-7 id="1885" title="Contact form 1_copy"]